Reginal Report: Latin America
Latin America is a continent of contradictions for oil and gas activity. Brazil’s 11th licensing round and is creating excitement for both offshore and onshore activities, but the country is experiencing declining production from mature fields. Political uncertainty is clouding prospects in Venezuela and Argentina. While Colombia has passed the 1 MMbopd milestone, lack of major discoveries has subdued expectations for the local oil and gas industry.
Please Log IN view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.