NETL uses machine learning to prevent and predict oil spills
NETL’s ORM suite comprises tools that can be used individually, or coupled together, to provide a full scope of data to evaluate, explore and ultimately prevent different spill scenarios.
Log in to view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? Find out more and subscribe today!
Already a subscriber but don’t have an online account? Contact our customer service.
*Access will be granted the next business day.
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- Permian producer Centennial to buy Colgate for $2.5 billion (5/19)
- CGG’s Sercel acquires infrastructure monitoring provider Geocomp (5/19)
- NOIA: Biden amid must accelerate offshore oil and gas program development (5/19)
- Russia says half of Gazprom clients abroad opened ruble accounts (5/19)
- Shale jobs won't top pre-pandemic levels until 2027 (5/18)