2012 Forecast: Growth amidst economic and regulatory turbulence
U.S. crude oil producers should be able to cruise through 2012, if oil prices continue to hover in the $100/bbl price range. Natural gas prices in North America are at a 10-year low and threatening to reach $2/MMbtu, due to an oversupply caused by a combination of an unusually warm winter and surge in shale gas production.
Please Log IN view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.