The TSK Division of TIX Corporation, a Japanese manufacturer of rock-cutting tools, has reissued their drill bit catalog. Rock bits are the mainstay products of the division, and are available in a range of models to cope with the many different formations in the field, from hard rock to soft marshland for pilings, and other specialized uses. The X-type and M-type bits are described, which have journal floating bearings. Produced under strict quality control based on API Spec. 7, these bits maximize user productivity and return on investment. The catalog also describes TSK’s range of drilling support tools.
Please Log IN view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.