Schlumberger rolls out enterprise-scale DELFI digital solutions for Petronas
LONDON - Schlumberger announced an enterprise-scale deployment of advanced digital solutions for PETRONAS enabled by the DELFI cognitive E&P environment and integrated with the OSDU Data Platform. These digital solutions will enable PETRONAS to accelerate its field development planning and optimize production performance of its assets.
“The strategic approach to digital transformation, the adoption of the OSDU Data Platform, and the DELFI environment position PETRONAS among the digital leaders of the industry, and we are proud to be supporting them in this journey,” said Rajeev Sonthalia, president of Digital & Integration, Schlumberger. “Working together, we will liberate access to data and integrate cutting-edge AI into petrotechnical workflows to optimize field development resources, increase efficiency and vastly improve investment decision making.”
This enterprise-scale agreement follows the successful deployment of PETRONAS’ LiveFDP program in Malaysia, which leveraged the DELFI Petrotechnical Suite—Schlumberger’s collection of digital solutions for petrotechnical workflows—and the FDPlan* agile field development planning solution. Through this deployment, PETRONAS’ teams were able to rapidly generate competitive development scenarios across multiple data and functional domains.
Related News ///
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- Schroeder quits Rosneft job after pressure over Putin ties (5/20)
- ‘Hell no’: Finance firms tell Texas they don’t boycott energy (5/20)
- Woodside wins backing to buy BHP oil, gas amid climate backlash (5/19)
- Energy workforce council comments on DOI offshore lease plans, FERC’s approval of natural gas projects (5/19)
- Permian producer Centennial to buy Colgate for $2.5 billion (5/19)