Rockwell V.P. sees emissions control and automation continuing as technical priorities
Growth in emissions control and monitoring, along with automation of various functions, will continue for the foreseeable future, says Rockwell Automation’s Vice President of Sales for the Middle East region. He believes that upstream companies are now making these items priorities.
Please Log IN view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $395/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.
Start your subscription today!