Efficiency of coiled tubing well interventions increased by hybrid electro-optical technology
A noise-immune hybrid electro-optical technology enables reliable real-time downhole data transmission and continuous electrical power delivery for coiled tubing operations. The result is improved efficiency in conventional CT applications and in an expanding array of interventions.
Please Log IN view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.