Subsurface trend analysis in the Gulf of Mexico
The Subsurface Trend Analysis (STA) method is a data-driven approach, in which deductive geologic methods are integrated with spatiotemporal statistical autocorrelative methods. NETL has developed STA to better understand subsurface systems and predict their properties.
Log in to view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? Find out more and subscribe today!
Already a subscriber but don’t have an online account? Contact our customer service.
*Access will be granted the next business day.
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- Equinor’s Martin Linge field officially goes on stream (1/27)
- McKinsey pegs the cost of net-zero 2050 goals at $9.2 trillion a year (1/26)
- Key U.S. shale pipeline in doubt after court ruling (1/26)
- Brent hits $90 for first time since 2014 on supply jitters (1/26)
- Oil markets run out of sellers in race to $90 per barrel (1/26)