Developing a smart workover and intervention strategy, using automation and advanced data analytics
Selecting wells for workover or intervention is time-consuming, resulting in fewer well reviews per year and longer intervals between the pre-planning and execution stages. This article presents a solution that uses automation and advanced data analytics to turn months-long manual well selection into a minutes-long process that supports economic production gains.
Please Log IN view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.