France: ROV/AUV concept cuts subsea IRM costs
Vol. 224 No. 4 Technology from Europe: France ROV/AUV concept cuts subsea IRM costs Traditionally, inspection, repair and maintenance (IRM) of deepwater fields is performed using work ROVs deployed from DP ROV support vessels. These
Please Log IN view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.