B3 Insight launches comprehensive water management dataset for North Dakota
B3 Insight announced the launch of a complete produced water dataset that covers all of North Dakota including the extensive Bakken Shale Play. Available through B3 Insight’s OilfieldH2O platform, the North Dakota dataset helps tell the story of water movement from sourcing to production to disposal.
“The addition of North Dakota produced water data to our OilfieldH2O platform fills a much-needed gap for operators and service providers working in the Bakken,” said Kelly Bennett, Chief Executive Officer. “Every barrel of water has an associated cost, and better understanding the water lifecycle is critical. We are proud to provide this essential data, which will help drive efficiency in planning and water management and provide a data-driven approach to tackling ESG and sustainability goals.”
B3 Insight’s new datasets and platform were developed in a design partnership with a group of existing and new customers, including E&P companies and the Bakken’s leading water midstream players. Leveraging its industry-leading technology platforms and know-how, B3 Insight combines comprehensive data with a powerful web application and workflow tools. Data are updated automatically as new information is published by the various sources.
Useful features include:
- A comprehensive record of water production and disposal
- A complete record of saltwater disposal wells including injection records, pressures, volumes, and utilization
- Pressure data for injection wells to determine capacity and utilization
- Water delivery records linking production sources to disposal locations
- Trucked vs. piped water transportation data, including information on available pipelines
- Freshwater sourcing locations, including water depots and permits
- Land parcel data
Accessed through a subscription, OilfieldH2O Platform users can manipulate the North Dakota dataset through a web-based, interactive, geo-spatial interface with exceptional visualization, reporting, and export capabilities.
Related News ///
FROM THE ARCHIVE ///
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- BP pays UK tax on North Sea business for first time in years (6/24)
- Permian Basin facing new environmental rules that could curb drilling (6/24)
- A fresh look at what Russia’s invasion means for energy companies (6/24)
- U.S. energy industry invites Biden to visit American energy sites ahead of trip to Saudi Arabia (6/24)
- Swagelok Company celebrates 75th anniversary (6/23)