Top GOM operators to address regional operations and outlook at deepwater summit
(WO) – Senior executives from some of the Gulf of Mexico's most active majors and independents will share details of their operations and outlooks for the key region during the 2022 Deepwater Executive Summit in Houston next week.
Both operators and service company executives involved in the global deepwater industry will participate in the summit. Event hosts Gulf Energy Information, Quest Offshore and World Oil said the goal of the Deepwater Executive Summit is to "facilitate moving the industry forward through shared learnings, best practices, and networking amongst industry leaders."
Participating executives will share their insights and the GOM's place in their respective portfolios, they said.
In addition to delivering prepared presentations, speakers will also join panel discussions and open Q&A sessions at the one-day Summit, to be held Nov. 17 at the Westin Houston Memorial City hotel.
Confirmed speakers for the event include:
- Sada Iyer, GM Deepwater Project, Gulf of Mexico - Shell
- Peter Evans, Vice President, Subsurface Gulf of Mexico & Canada - bp
- David Harold, Vice President of Asset Management - Equinor
- Marc Hensel, President & Chief Financial Officer - Beacon Offshore Energy
- Bob Abendschein, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer - Talos Energy
- Eric Zimmerman, Chief Operating Officer - LLOG Exploration
- Nikki Martin, President, Energeo Alliance
- James West, Senior Managing Director, Evercore
Online registration is available on the event's website. Onsite registration begins at 8 a.m. on the day of the event, and its final panel discussion ends at 4:30, followed by a drinks reception.
Event sponsors include New Industries, Modec, Koil Energy, Crondall Energy, Wood, ABS and the National Ocean Industries Association (NOIA).