FireBird Energy acquires Midland basin assets from Chevron
FORT WORTH, TX - FireBird Energy has completed an acquisition of operated assets located in the Midland Basin from Chevron U.S.A. Inc. and Chevron Midcontinent, L.P. Leaseholdings included in the transaction total approximately 21,000 acres.
Travis F. Thompson, CEO of FireBird, said "This transaction will be our second major acquisition as we continue to advance our consolidation strategy and enhance our Western Midland Basin footprint with additional scale. The acquisition of these high-margin, oil-weighted assets is a complementary addition to our acreage footprint, production, and cash flow base. The Acquisition includes approximately 21,000 net acres (99% operated) in Ector, Midland, Crane, and Upton Counties. We expect to benefit from additional operating synergies when production operations are combined with our base asset."
Related News ///
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- Permian producer Centennial to buy Colgate for $2.5 billion (5/19)
- CGG’s Sercel acquires infrastructure monitoring provider Geocomp (5/19)
- NOIA: Biden amid must accelerate offshore oil and gas program development (5/19)
- Russia says half of Gazprom clients abroad opened ruble accounts (5/19)
- Shale jobs won't top pre-pandemic levels until 2027 (5/18)