Halliburton And VoltaGrid enter multi-year contract with Aethon Energy for electric fracturing solution
HOUSTON– Halliburton Company and VoltaGrid LLC have entered into a multi-year contract with Aethon Energy to deploy an advanced, all-electric fracturing solution in the Haynesville Shale.
The solution combines Halliburton’s all-electric fracturing spread, featuring the Zeus 5,000 horsepower electric pumping unit, with VoltaGrid’s power generation system to offer increased reliability and real-time emissions tracking.
“All-electric fracturing represents an exciting approach to our overall strategy to reduce emissions in our operations,” said Paul Sander, chief operating officer & partner at Aethon Energy. “We’re pleased to work with Halliburton and VoltaGrid to utilize more sustainable fracturing solutions and look forward to realizing enhanced operational efficiencies for our industry.”
“We understand the importance of efficiency in high performing fracturing operations,” said Michael Segura, vice president of Production Enhancement, Halliburton. “Our innovative all-electric fracturing solutions deliver superior performance while significantly reducing fuel costs and emissions for our customers.”
Related News ///
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- OU geothermal team wins first place in national Department of Energy competition (5/23)
- To avoid windfall tax, UK may ask for quarterly green plans (5/23)
- OEUK: A windfall tax risks reducing the UK’s energy security (5/23)
- Oil steadies as EU stalemate deepens on Russian oil embargo (5/23)
- Russia’s seaborne crude oil exports keep coming (5/23)