AVEVA unveils operations portfolio to deliver increased connectivity, interoperability
ORLANDO -- AVEVA today unveiled its latest Operations portfolio delivering a new level of technology and commercial flexibility. These releases across its full HMI SCADA portfolio bring connectivity, interoperability, and expanded visibility to drive enhanced business performance.
“Together, these combined software offerings deliver superior enterprise visibility and control supporting any organization’s operational transformation as part of its digital transformation journey,” commented Rashesh Mody, senior V.P., head of monitor and control business unit, AVEVA.
AVEVA’s Operations portfolio is designed to deliver a new cloud and mobile experience driving collaboration and enabling frictionless workflow and multi-experience 'Access when you want, the way you want, with the device you want’. By combining its Edge to Enterprise approach and AVEVA Unified Operations Center with AVEVA Flex licensing, AVEVA offers full enterprise visibility and decision support that further integrates operational data from across the business with prebuilt industry application templates.
Related News ///
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- Four ways the Iranian nuclear talks could upend oil markets (1/25)
- Saudi Aramco sees oil demand near pre-pandemic levels (1/24)
- Halliburton sees frac equipment orders double as shale rebounds (1/24)
- EU takes heat for labeling gas and nuclear power plants as “green” energy (1/24)
- Eni’s Var Energi plans IPO in bet on strong future for natural gas (1/24)