Total signs five-year processing center contract with CGG
PARIS - CGG announced that its Geoscience division has been awarded a contract renewal by Total, for the continued operation of its Dedicated Processing Center (DPC) in Pau, France. The new contract will run for five years starting in January 2020.
The two companies have been working in close collaboration at the DPC since 2006. Through this long-term relationship and CGG’s timely delivery of its innovative technologies and tailored workflows for a variety of environments around the world, the DPC has established a reputation for excellence, especially in 4D processing.
Sophie Zurquiyah, CEO, CGG, said: “As a result of our strong partnership, the Pau DPC is fully integrated into Total’s production cycle. This, together with its ability to leverage CGG’s high-end 4D processing expertise and technology, has enabled the DPC to deliver outstanding results over the years. We look forward to continuing to support Total in the success of their future projects.”
Related News ///
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- Persian Gulf’s smallest oil producer looks to gas imports to meet demand (5/17)
- Shell joins Exxon with $1 billion Brazil exploration setback (5/16)
- James Fisher AIS expands global footprint to meet energy sector digital twin demand (5/16)
- APICORP appoints Khalid bin Ali Al-Ruwaigh as new CEO (5/16)
- Angolan leader urges Africa to avoid hasty end to fossil fuels (5/16)