Weatherford signs $87 million fishing, intervention contract with Petrobras
BAAR, SWITZERLAND - Weatherford announced the signing of an $87 million contract for fishing and intervention services with Petrobras. The four-year agreement represents the largest fishing contract ever signed by Weatherford. It also constitutes the largest single global award for this scope in the recent past.
"Weatherford is the global leader for fishing and intervention services which facilitated this contract win," said Dean Bell, president of well construction for Weatherford. Bell added, "Customers trust us to get the job done right the first time. Our best-in-class crews and unequaled global support have experience that makes the difference between hours or days offline. Securing a contract of this magnitude further demonstrates our commitment to this vision and validates that our strategy is working."
Related News ///
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- Schroeder quits Rosneft job after pressure over Putin ties (5/20)
- ‘Hell no’: Finance firms tell Texas they don’t boycott energy (5/20)
- Woodside wins backing to buy BHP oil, gas amid climate backlash (5/19)
- Energy workforce council comments on DOI offshore lease plans, FERC’s approval of natural gas projects (5/19)
- Permian producer Centennial to buy Colgate for $2.5 billion (5/19)