Subsea 7 awarded EPCI contract offshore Saudi Arabia
Subsea 7 has been awarded a contract by Saudi Aramco for the Marjan Increment Projects - Package 2, offshore Saudi Arabia. The EPCI contract is awarded for execution in consortium with L&T Hydrocarbon Engineering (LTHE), a subsidiary of Larsen & Toubro.
The consortium’s workscope consists of EPCI of new tie-in platforms, production deck manifolds, approximately 217 kilometers of rigid pipelines, approximately 145 kilometers of power cables, and a fiber optic cable in the Marjan field in water depths of approximately 45 to 52 meters. Offshore execution is due to take place in 2021 and 2022.
Adzariat Monergi, Subsea 7’s vice president Middle East said, “This award builds on our track record of reliable project execution in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and the close collaboration we enjoy with LTHE. We look forward to continuing our successful relationship with Saudi Aramco, supported by the recent offshore completion of several projects.”
Related News ///
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- Venezuela investors meet in Davos as U.S. weighs sanctions (5/20)
- Energy crunch causing ESG to fall out of favor, warns ex-BP CEO (5/20)
- Schroeder quits Rosneft job after pressure over Putin ties (5/20)
- ‘Hell no’: Finance firms tell Texas they don’t boycott energy (5/20)
- Woodside wins backing to buy BHP oil, gas amid climate backlash (5/19)