Shearwater GeoServices awarded 4D surveys at Total’s Tyra, Roar fields in Denmark
BERGEN -- Shearwater GeoServices Holding AS has announced the award of a 4D seismic survey by Total E&P Denmark A/S to be conducted this summer.
The Tyra, Tyra SE and Roar fields are located offshore Denmark and the survey will be conducted by Shearwater’s SW Amundsen vessel. Total has selected Shearwater’s multi-sensor Isometrix acquisition system.
“We are pleased to see Total’s selection of the Isometrix multi-sensor acquisition system for their North Sea 4D season, designed to produce the highest standard of 4D seismic in the industry,” said Irene Waage Basili, the CEO of Shearwater GeoServices.
Shearwater’s leadership in 4D is based on over 20 years investment and experience in 4D source and streamer position, fleet and towing equipment, and sensor technologies. Isometrix is the most advanced multi-component system developed allowing true 3D deghosting.
Related News ///
FROM THE ARCHIVE ///
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- Longboat Energy, OMV complete exploration farm-in agreement offshore Norway (7/1)
- Strained gasoline supplies lead American fuelmakers to maximize output (7/1)
- Oil production increase leads Venezuela’s economy to see most growth in 15 years (7/1)
- India slaps windfall tax on fuel exports, oil production (7/1)
- Deirdre Michie, chief executive of Offshore Energies UK, to step down (7/1)