Neptune Energy, TechnipFMC enter into subsea global Alliance Agreement
LONDON -- The Alliance Agreement between Neptune and TechnipFMC has been signed for an initial five year term with options for further extensions. The agreement covers the full project lifecycle from early concept work, through engineering, procurement, delivery of subsea production systems and installation of subsea equipment and infrastructure, and continues into life of field support.
The first developments to be executed under this contract model are the Duva and Gjøa P1 projects in The Norwegian sector of the North Sea. Both fields will be developed as fast-track subsea tiebacks to the Neptune operated Gjøa facilities. TechnipFMC has been awarded a contract covering the subsea equipment from the wellheads to the riser hang-off at Gjøa. This includes subsea templates, xmas trees, manifolds, production and gas lift pipelines, umbilicals, subsea structures and control systems) plus installation activities.
The engineering and fabrication works have commenced and the first template will be installed third-quarter 2019 on the Duva field. The majority of the installation scope will be in 2020 with first oil targeted for fourth-quarter 2020.
Mark Richardson, V.P. projects in Neptune Energy said “The global Alliance Agreement establishes a long-term relationship, based on common goals, shared values and mutual trust, supported by a commercial model where collective positive performance is rewarded.”
Related News ///
FROM THE ARCHIVE ///
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- Canada’s economy suffers setback on oil-production slowdown (6/30)
- Texas oil and gas regulatory chairman applauds Supreme Court’s rollback of EPA overreach (6/30)
- OPEC+ ratifies August oil-production increase, leaves next move unresolved (6/30)
- Supreme Court restricts EPA’s authority to shift away from fossil fuels (6/30)
- Biden to ask Persian Gulf producers to boost oil output during Middle East trip (6/30)