Halliburton introduces new Motors Center of Excellence
HOUSTON -- Halliburton Company has announced Motors Center of Excellence, a new approach to drilling motor development that combines specialized engineering and manufacturing capabilities to customize motor designs for specific basin challenges.
The center deploys the latest mechanical engineering expertise to build more durable motors that drill faster and allow for longer runs with a higher rate of penetration. By establishing a dedicated team of scientists in polymer chemistry, materials, bearing and power section design, the company can accelerate research and development activities to deliver leading drilling motors to the industry.
As a part of the approach, Halliburton opened two new reline facilities which are equipped with state-of-the-art technology and strategically located in Houston and Saudi Arabia to serve operators in the eastern and western hemispheres.
Related News ///
FROM THE ARCHIVE ///
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- Longboat Energy, OMV complete exploration farm-in agreement offshore Norway (7/1)
- Strained gasoline supplies lead American fuelmakers to maximize output (7/1)
- Oil production increase leads Venezuela’s economy to see most growth in 15 years (7/1)
- India slaps windfall tax on fuel exports, oil production (7/1)
- Deirdre Michie, chief executive of Offshore Energies UK, to step down (7/1)