NPD reports production figures for January 2019
STAVANGER -- Preliminary production figures for January 2019 show an average daily production of 1,8 MMbbl of oil, NGL and condensate, which is a decrease of 30 Mbp day compared to December 2018.
Total gas sales were 11.2 billion Sm3 (GSm3), which is an increase of 0.5 GSm3 from the previous month.
Average daily liquids production in January was: 1.4 MMbbl of oil, 333 Mbbl of NGL and 28 Mbbl of condensate.
Oil production is approx. 0.5% lower than the NPD’s forecast.
Related News ///
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- Permian producer Centennial to buy Colgate for $2.5 billion (5/19)
- CGG’s Sercel acquires infrastructure monitoring provider Geocomp (5/19)
- NOIA: Biden amid must accelerate offshore oil and gas program development (5/19)
- Russia says half of Gazprom clients abroad opened ruble accounts (5/19)
- Shale jobs won't top pre-pandemic levels until 2027 (5/18)