Tracerco has launched Hyperion to provide accurate and reliable bulk level, density measurements
LONDON -- Tracerco has added to its award-winning range of advanced nucleonic instrumentation by announcing the launch of Hyperion. Designed using innovative scintillator based technology, Hyperion is a non-contact, no moving parts measurement solution that provides accurate and extremely reliable bulk level and density measurements. This enables our customers in oil and gas and other industries to solve their most challenging process measurement and control problems.
Externally mounted, eliminating possible leak paths, this extremely robust solution is not affected by adverse process conditions such as high pressures, extreme temperatures, fouling or corrosive fluids. Hyperion also comes with unrivalled stability and automatically compensates for the effects of ambient temperature changes, allowing for sustained accuracy and virtually no age-related drift in its measurements.
Housed in 316L stainless steel as a standard, Hyperion is highly ruggedised, ensuring that vibrations or dust settling has no impact on its operation. Internal sealing also safeguards the condition of Hyperion, even in the event of water ingress.
With an enhanced self-diagnostics capability and built in condition monitoring, Hyperion can monitor health status and relative humidity, predict component failures, and provide an end of life estimation. This allows operators to diagnose why errors in the measurement may be occurring, providing a proactive and cost-effective approach to the planning of any maintenance on equipment.
Graham Barker, Market Manager at Tracerco stated:
“The capability to visualize and accurately control process conditions inside a vessel is extremely important for operators. By obtaining accurate and repeatable level and density measurements with Hyperion, operators can maximize product throughput, adhere to environmental regulations, in addition to being assured that they are running the most efficient and cost effective operating conditions to optimize their processes”.
Related News ///
- Oil States Industries introduces combined managed pressure drilling and riser system (1/22)
- TitanLiner exclusively manufactures, distributes RoboLiner® polyurea sprayed Rroles for use as secondary containment (1/22)
- Trelleborg strengthens its navigation and piloting offering with SafePilot CAT PRO launch (1/22)
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- OU geothermal team wins first place in national Department of Energy competition (5/23)
- To avoid windfall tax, UK may ask for quarterly green plans (5/23)
- OEUK: A windfall tax risks reducing the UK’s energy security (5/23)
- Oil steadies as EU stalemate deepens on Russian oil embargo (5/23)
- Russia’s seaborne crude oil exports keep coming (5/23)