Finalists announced for the 2018 World Oil Awards
HOUSTON -- World Oil and Gulf Energy Information has announced the finalists for the 2018 World Oil Awards. For 17 years, these prestigious awards have honored the upstream energy industry's leading innovators and innovations.
Click here for a complete listing of this year's finalists, by category. This year's winners will be announced at a black-tie gala to be held Thursday, Oct. 11, 2018, at The Houstonian Hotel in Houston, Texas.
Related News ///
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- Venezuela investors meet in Davos as U.S. weighs sanctions (5/20)
- Energy crunch causing ESG to fall out of favor, warns ex-BP CEO (5/20)
- Schroeder quits Rosneft job after pressure over Putin ties (5/20)
- ‘Hell no’: Finance firms tell Texas they don’t boycott energy (5/20)
- Woodside wins backing to buy BHP oil, gas amid climate backlash (5/19)