Gazprom and Itochu sign Memorandum of Understanding on Baltic LNG project
MOSCOW -- A working meeting between Alexey Miller, Chairman of the Gazprom Management Committee, and Yoshihisa Suzuki, president and CEO of Itochu Corporation, took place in St. Petersburg.
In the course of the meeting, Gazprom and Itochu Corporation signed a Memorandum of Understanding on the Baltic LNG project. With this document, the parties confirmed their interest in potential cooperation in the framework of the project.
Related News ///
FROM THE ARCHIVE ///
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- Longboat Energy, OMV complete exploration farm-in agreement offshore Norway (7/1)
- Strained gasoline supplies lead American fuelmakers to maximize output (7/1)
- Oil production increase leads Venezuela’s economy to see most growth in 15 years (7/1)
- India slaps windfall tax on fuel exports, oil production (7/1)
- Deirdre Michie, chief executive of Offshore Energies UK, to step down (7/1)