Gazprom and Itochu sign Memorandum of Understanding on Baltic LNG project
MOSCOW -- A working meeting between Alexey Miller, Chairman of the Gazprom Management Committee, and Yoshihisa Suzuki, president and CEO of Itochu Corporation, took place in St. Petersburg.
In the course of the meeting, Gazprom and Itochu Corporation signed a Memorandum of Understanding on the Baltic LNG project. With this document, the parties confirmed their interest in potential cooperation in the framework of the project.
Related News ///
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- Venezuela investors meet in Davos as U.S. weighs sanctions (5/20)
- Energy crunch causing ESG to fall out of favor, warns ex-BP CEO (5/20)
- Schroeder quits Rosneft job after pressure over Putin ties (5/20)
- ‘Hell no’: Finance firms tell Texas they don’t boycott energy (5/20)
- Woodside wins backing to buy BHP oil, gas amid climate backlash (5/19)