Mermaid secures six subsea projects in Asia
BANGKOK, Thailand -- Seascape Surveys Pte. Ltd. and PT Seascape Surveys Indonesia, subsidiaries of Mermaid Maritime Public Company Limited, have been awarded six different subsea projects in Asia with an estimated aggregate contract value of $15 million.
The various work scopes include subsea survey, inspection, repair and maintenance using saturation diving, air diving and the use of underwater ROVs.
The jobs will be performed in various offshore areas of South Korea and India, and in various regions of Indonesia, such as the Natuna Sea, Bali, North Sea, Makassar Strait and the Java Sea.
These projects have an individual working duration ranging from 20 days to 90 days. Most of them will be completed by November 2016.
Related News ///
FROM THE ARCHIVE ///
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- Longboat Energy, OMV complete exploration farm-in agreement offshore Norway (7/1)
- Strained gasoline supplies lead American fuelmakers to maximize output (7/1)
- Oil production increase leads Venezuela’s economy to see most growth in 15 years (7/1)
- India slaps windfall tax on fuel exports, oil production (7/1)
- Deirdre Michie, chief executive of Offshore Energies UK, to step down (7/1)