Subsea 7 awarded surf contract, offshore Australia
LUXEMBOURG -- Subsea 7 S.A. announced the award of a sizeable contract by Woodside Energy Ltd for the Greater Western Flank Phase 2 Project, offshore Australia. The Greater Western Flank is located on the North West Shelf of Australia, 60 km southwest of the Goodwyn Alpha (GWA) platform. The contract scope comprises the subsea tie-back of adjacent fields to the GWA platform, including the installation of manifolds, umbilicals and spool pieces, together with the pre-commissioning of the system.
Project management and engineering will commence immediately from Subsea 7’s office in Perth, with offshore operations scheduled to commence in 2018.
Andy Woolgar, Managing Director, Australia and New Zealand, said, “We are delighted to have been awarded this project from Woodside Energy. This is the fourth award from Woodside in recent times, and we are pleased to be able to continue this strong working relationship.”
Related News ///
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- Permian producer Centennial to buy Colgate for $2.5 billion (5/19)
- CGG’s Sercel acquires infrastructure monitoring provider Geocomp (5/19)
- NOIA: Biden amid must accelerate offshore oil and gas program development (5/19)
- Russia says half of Gazprom clients abroad opened ruble accounts (5/19)
- Shale jobs won't top pre-pandemic levels until 2027 (5/18)