Special Focus: Hydraulic Fracturing
Market outlook for shale gas hydraulic fracturing in Canada, the U.S., and China
Hydraulic fracturing of shale gas formations is on the rise in the U.S., as well as in Canada and China, as newly developed technologies create greater access to abundant supplies.
Please Log IN view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $395/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.
Start your subscription today!