Mid-Year Forecast & Review
U.S. drilling to surge as operators prepare to take advantage of higher crude prices
The loss of Russian crude supplies and the lingering effects of Covid-19 have driven oil prices to multi-year highs. U.S. operators have shown restraint, but according to World Oil’s mid-year forecast, a further activity increase is in the offing.
Please Log IN view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.