Halliburton’s Miller sees optimistic path for upstream industry
During five years at the helm of Halliburton, Jeff Miller has faced numerous challenges and decisions while carefully steering his company through the industry’s ups and downs. Finally, it looks like Mr. Miller and Halliburton are poised to enjoy some prolonged prosperity.
Please Log IN view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.