First Oil: Poor U.S. energy policy clashes with global realities
As many in the upstream industry anticipated, military action in Ukraine has sent oil and gas prices to their highest levels since 2008, with crude peaking at well above $100/bbl, with no end in sight.
Log in to view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? Find out more and subscribe today!
Already a subscriber but don’t have an online account? Contact our customer service.
*Access will be granted the next business day.
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- Shell to start building Europe’s largest green hydrogen plant (7/6)
- Chevron looks to revamp Venezuela oil pact to boost output (7/6)
- World Petroleum Congress abstract deadline tonight (7/6)
- Changes to UK Energy Profits Levy address some concerns, but continued engagement needed (7/6)
- OPEC Secretary-General Mohammad Barkindo dies at 63 (7/6)