Op-Ed: Texas’ top energy resolutions for 2022
The new year is shaping up to be an important time for the energy security of our state and nation, and while there are many important issues to face, here are my top five energy resolutions for 2022.
Log in to view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? Find out more and subscribe today!
Already a subscriber but don’t have an online account? Contact our customer service.
*Access will be granted the next business day.
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- Permian producer Centennial to buy Colgate for $2.5 billion (5/19)
- CGG’s Sercel acquires infrastructure monitoring provider Geocomp (5/19)
- NOIA: Biden amid must accelerate offshore oil and gas program development (5/19)
- Russia says half of Gazprom clients abroad opened ruble accounts (5/19)
- Shale jobs won't top pre-pandemic levels until 2027 (5/18)