Building a better shale well with biosurfactants improves production and ROI
Utilizing environmentally friendly bio-based surfactants that provide mechanisms of action, which surpass traditional petroleum-based products, U.S. operators are improving crude output while increasing total well lifecycle.
Log in to view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? Find out more and subscribe today!
Already a subscriber but don’t have an online account? Contact our customer service.
*Access will be granted the next business day.
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- Shell to start building Europe’s largest green hydrogen plant (7/6)
- Chevron looks to revamp Venezuela oil pact to boost output (7/6)
- World Petroleum Congress abstract deadline tonight (7/6)
- Changes to UK Energy Profits Levy address some concerns, but continued engagement needed (7/6)
- OPEC Secretary-General Mohammad Barkindo dies at 63 (7/6)