ShaleTech: Free cash flow overrides excessive gas flow
A major artic blast came with the new year across the Eastern United States, leading to a spike in natural gas prices on top of already multi-year highs in a volatile market. For now, most producers in the Marcellus and Utica shales across the Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Ohio fairway are refraining from exponential drilling and production growth.
Please Log IN view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.