Regional report: The Arctic- Breaking the circle
A longtime hotbed of global politics, Arctic E&P operations these days are more fractured than ever. Hydrocarbon-triggered opposition from activists and governments, national geopolitical interests, and the omnipresent demand to produce oil and gas have shattered the circle into pieces.
Please Log IN view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.