Regional Report: Gulf of Mexico: Slings and arrows
Skyrocketing oil prices caused by Russia’s war on Ukraine and Biden’s war on hydrocarbons present the Gulf of Mexico E&P industry with a conflicting brew of circumstances.
Log in to view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? Find out more and subscribe today!
Already a subscriber but don’t have an online account? Contact our customer service.
*Access will be granted the next business day.
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- NOIA: Biden amid must accelerate offshore oil and gas program development (5/19)
- Russia says half of Gazprom clients abroad opened ruble accounts (5/19)
- Shale jobs won't top pre-pandemic levels until 2027 (5/18)
- U.S. to ease sanctions on Venezuela, enabling cargoes to Europe (5/18)
- Europe makes U-turn on American gas with fracing fears at bay (5/18)