Wellbore tortuosity logging improves ESP placement, enabling optimized production
Many factors must be considered when discussing how to optimize production, but industry evolution and advances in technology have made clear that operators cannot properly place artificial lift equipment without truly understanding the quality of their wellbore.
Log in to view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? Find out more and subscribe today!
Already a subscriber but don’t have an online account? Contact our customer service.
*Access will be granted the next business day.
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- Equinor’s Martin Linge field officially goes on stream (1/27)
- McKinsey pegs the cost of net-zero 2050 goals at $9.2 trillion a year (1/26)
- Key U.S. shale pipeline in doubt after court ruling (1/26)
- Brent hits $90 for first time since 2014 on supply jitters (1/26)
- Oil markets run out of sellers in race to $90 per barrel (1/26)