Rediscovering the promise of America’s Great Lower Tertiary play
Part 2: In April, the first half of this two-part feature documented industry’s failure to profitably exploit the massive Wilcox Lower Tertiary trend in the ultra-deepwater Gulf of Mexico. This second article evaluates how alternative technologies and strategies can make those failing assets profitable while reducing human and environmental risk.
Log in to view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? Find out more and subscribe today!
Already a subscriber but don’t have an online account? Contact our customer service.
*Access will be granted the next business day.
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- Equinor’s Martin Linge field officially goes on stream (1/27)
- McKinsey pegs the cost of net-zero 2050 goals at $9.2 trillion a year (1/26)
- Key U.S. shale pipeline in doubt after court ruling (1/26)
- Brent hits $90 for first time since 2014 on supply jitters (1/26)
- Oil markets run out of sellers in race to $90 per barrel (1/26)