Assessing industry performance in America’s great Lower Tertiary play
This first of two articles following up Frontier Deepwater’s February 2020 World Oil article clarifies how and why industry’s efforts to develop the massive Wilcox Lower Tertiary trend in the ultra-deep waters of the Gulf of Mexico with subsea hub-spoke systems and strategies have failed commercially.
Please Log IN view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.