Autonomously reducing water production and improving oil recovery in Oman
Effective management of reservoir sweep, with regard to wellbore influx, is an inherent issue affecting horizontal well lengths. As an active, self-regulating technology, autonomous inflow control devices respond to viscosity changes to choke water and gas more effectively, increasing production and sustainability.
Please Log IN view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.