Evolution of ESP technology enables economical application in unconventional wells
Recent advancements in ESP designs and surveillance systems have made the downhole pumps economical for use in unconventional wells. The optimization process also has allowed operators to exploit the improved ESP efficiencies, to increase production and drive down costs in challenging conventional wells, too.
Please Log IN view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.