Doing More with Less: A Framework for Effective Equipment Integrity Assurance
Operators are in survival mode and require innovative solutions to achieve the desired results within tighter margins. It is imperative that companies do more with less without compromising quality, and equipment integrity assurance plays an important role in reducing NPT and lowering well construction costs.
Please Log IN view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.