Special Section: Offshore Wind Power
PosHYdon: The key to unlocking offshore hydrogen’s future energy potential
The PosHYdon pilot project will create the world’s first offshore green hydrogen production plant in the Dutch North Sea. The project will gain experience in integrating working energy systems at sea and producing hydrogen in an offshore environment.
Please Log IN view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.