Unconventionals enter an execution and efficiency phase
The unconventional revolution transformed the U.S. into the top hydrocarbon producer globally, fundamentally changing the global energy and political landscape. The production growth over the past decade contributes >$200 billion of incremental annual revenue to the U.S. economy.
Please Log IN view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.