Fueling fracturing with natural gas: Redefining wellsite power for oilfield services
The challenges of fueling hydraulic fracturing operations come in many forms, including consistent fuel supply, efficiency, emissions and safety. Natural gas power generation and specialized fracturing fleets offer answers to many concerns posed by traditional diesel-powered technology, and present a new paradigm for wellsite power.
Please Log IN view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.