Qualification of a 20,000-psi subsea BOP: A collaborative approach
To navigate continually changing HPHT design and regulatory requirements, a collaborative approach is required. The team is qualifying a 20,000-psi rated BOP. Engineers are hopeful that the HPHT design process will reach the same level of standardization as today’s 15,000-psi equipment, after completion of this and similar qualification efforts.
Log in to view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? Find out more and subscribe today!
Already a subscriber but don’t have an online account? Contact our customer service.
*Access will be granted the next business day.
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- Schroeder quits Rosneft job after pressure over Putin ties (5/20)
- ‘Hell no’: Finance firms tell Texas they don’t boycott energy (5/20)
- Woodside wins backing to buy BHP oil, gas amid climate backlash (5/19)
- Energy workforce council comments on DOI offshore lease plans, FERC’s approval of natural gas projects (5/19)
- Permian producer Centennial to buy Colgate for $2.5 billion (5/19)