HPHT expandable liner hanger designed for superior pressure integrity
As operators search for reserves in challenging HPHT environments, new technology is required to support these projects. An innovative expandable liner hanger, which offers a gas-tight metal-to-metal sealing system, is capable of superior hanging capacity for installing casing strings of various lengths.
Please Log IN view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.