Israel’s chief geologist touts improved offshore bidding round, sees potential onshore
During a recent visit to Houston, Israel’s chief geologist, Dr. Michael (Miki) Gardosh, who operates within the Ministry of Energy, visited with World Oil Editor-in-Chief Kurt Abraham, providing an update on the country’s E&P sector. Activity remains solid offshore, buoyed by a current bidding round, and there also is some renewed interest onshore.
Please Log IN view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.
*Access will be granted the next business day.
A word from our editor