Advancing drilling operations through collaborative work and innovation
Advances in drilling technology are helping to unlock challenging reservoirs and achieve the industry-wide goal of maximizing economic recovery. This article discusses the importance of innovation and collaboration for the industry moving forward, and how new technologies are maximizing efficiencies and reducing costs.
Log in to view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? Find out more and subscribe today!
Already a subscriber but don’t have an online account? Contact our customer service.
*Access will be granted the next business day.
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- U.S. natural gas sees record spike as February contracts expire (1/27)
- Canada’s oil companies outperform their energy-producing peers (1/27)
- Cash-flush shale operators consider raising oil output along with dividends (1/27)
- Texas upstream oil and gas economy experiences year of recovery in 2021 (1/27)
- Equinor’s Martin Linge field officially goes on stream (1/27)